Contact me

Website : www.andywongillustration.com

Contact me at

moombaduo@hotmail.com


all images shown on this blog copyrighted to me (unless otherwise stated)

Wednesday, 6 January 2010

Patch Together Contest - please vote!



One of my personal goals was to one day see my characters being made into Vinyl toys.
As a result I found myself entering Sapp the Sapling into this ongoing contest on Patchtogether.com
In this contest, people can vote on a submitted design and after a certain number of votes are made;
it then gets moved into the online store where after to be pre-ordered and made into a viynl toy on a limted run^-^

If you have a second, a sneaky gander or vote would be appreciated:D



6 comments:

Linz said...

Absolutely! I voted for you already, and...I hope you don't mind, but I featured your work on my blog and asked for friends to vote for you. I hope they do! I'd love to have a figurine of Sapp the Sapling in my home!

Miiol said...

Am voting and will post on my LJ for others to vote on :)

--miiol/sophie/your snake bro!

moombaduo- Andy Wong said...

Thank you very much Linz:D
for all your support and kind comments - very much appreciated^-^
Indeed I've always wanted to see the little guy in mini vinyl form...one of these days hopefully...one of these days...*shakes fist*^-^

moombaduo- Andy Wong said...

Sophie, my sneak bro!!!:D
its been so long! thank you for the comment^-^
I've sent you an email to one of your old email addresses, hope to catch you soon^-^

Linz said...

you've been MIA for almost a month! aaaugh!

Jen said...

He he! It's ace Andy! good luck!

Sorry I have 'moved' in the virtual universe - I'm here now - http://jennieishere.wordpress.com/

Jen x