Contact me

Website : www.andywongillustration.com

Contact me at

moombaduo@hotmail.com


all images shown on this blog copyrighted to me (unless otherwise stated)

Wednesday, 25 February 2009

Flu and beyond...

Yup back from the dead:P Luckily I had that spare 1-up mushroom from that block i hit my head on the otherday^0^
Its been a while since I've been on and updated my appologies, i'm currently residing up in Manchester all the time now juggling between 2 jobs without internet access, plus had the flu not too long ago aswell so been out of action for a week or so:(
Anyhows I have some internet now so I'll update with a few bits I done since being on my quest to regain those lost drawing skills( I had to fight various metaphorical beasts for get them back...)


this is the first in a series of three sequential images I'm doing from customer from the shop
(details when they all up:D)



This is a piece based upon a piece of poetry by an aquintance I met before Xmas upon my return to Preston awhile back, I would've done it alot sooner but lots of things to juggle with new job so my appologies to that person^-^


So that's all some of the stuff that isn't doodles i've been doing in my sketchbook,
Currently working on a way to draw people in a way that'll go better with my creatures so I can hopefully draw more things I've been planning in my head... that aren't in trees or forests like i always do...*cough*:P

3 comments:

Jennie said...

Ace to see your blog entry Andy! Keep getting well!

I like the composition of both images and daring perspective in the first,

Yey!

Jennie

Jennie said...

Ace to see your blog entry Andy! Keep getting well!

I like the composition of both images and daring perspective in the first,

Yey!

Jennie

ali graney said...

hurrah!