Contact me

Website : www.andywongillustration.com

Contact me at

moombaduo@hotmail.com


all images shown on this blog copyrighted to me (unless otherwise stated)

Thursday, 17 April 2008

"We made it guys!"


...Young Sapling and his frineds reach the top with the help of the Treeman (I've decided to name the Treeman- Petef:D) and so young sapling's plant finally grows^-^

This image was fun to draw and colour this is the 4th in the series, when I drew this image I accidently drew Petef's left hand wheras when I checked the previous image he was using his right to lift Sapling & co :p so I flipped it the image to correct this:D

enjoy!

there will be one more of Sapling's future adventures after this one and maybe a few to show the start of the journey

2 comments:

Jennie said...

Fun and lively illustrations!

Jennie

ladysnail said...

andy-your work is top notch! your colouring and line work is great. all that hard work of drawing and drawing is strating to produce some amazing ideas and illustrations. dx.