Contact me

Website : www.andywongillustration.com

Contact me at

moombaduo@hotmail.com


all images shown on this blog copyrighted to me (unless otherwise stated)

Friday, 15 February 2008

Baku


Baku - a mythical creature with the trunk of a elephant, paws of a tiger and tails of an ox, the shy creature is said to reside near
towns and feed off the negative energy emitted from the people.


This image was origanally planned to be my entry for the new 'Beasts' Book for the Beasts volume 2 competition

...That is until stupid ol' me didn't read the list of creatures properly first time thus only to find that the Baku had already been taken >.< doh!
ah well bit gutted didn't get to use this image for the comp but going to use it for portfolio piece at the very least:D


p.s. Beasts comp also has a blog here Beasts blog

No comments: