Contact me

Website : www.andywongillustration.com

Contact me at

moombaduo@hotmail.com


all images shown on this blog copyrighted to me (unless otherwise stated)

Monday, 26 November 2007

Colour experiments

Talking to many people in regards to colouring images, I realised my colouring skills needed dire improvement:s So after listening to various advice, reading a book, doing some random watercolour studies and applying some tips I've been trying to work on a colouring style to compliment the line work a bit more in the drawings.

Here's a sneaky sample:-





A special shout out to Noel for her tips regarding colouring:D

1 comment:

inspector_marmalade said...

I think this new style is ace, I like how you have tidied up some areas and left some areas still with the pencil sketch lines, my favourite is the bottom one the buildings and cobbled street look really good! the colour compliments it to! xox

Word ^_^